Die beste Verbindung zwischen Unternehmen + Bewerbern
Our client is a global, publicly listed biotechnology company with more than 3,000 employees at 13 sites. The headquarter ist located in Hamburg. The key competence is the research on innovative approaches to drug discovery and development for and with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic institutions. By assembling top-class scientists, state-of-the-art technologies as well as substantial experience and expertise in key therapeutic areas including neuroscience, diabetes and complications of diabetes, pain and inflammation, oncology and infectious diseases, our client has established a unique leading position.
The IT Department in the headquarter in Hamburg, Germany is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated
Senior Systems Engineer IT Security (f/m/d)
- Configuration, operation and fault clearance of the corporate WAN and LAN environment
- Administration of the security infrastructure of the central data center and sites
- Contact for the in-house network and security services
- Analyzing and correcting errors as part of 2nd / 3rd level support
- Plan, control and implement changes to critical IT security and network infrastructures as part of a managed service
- Documentation of the changes in the IT security and network environment
- A permanent position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay and annual bonus depending on performance
- Capital forming benefits
- A diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork
Your ideal qualifications:
- Holding an university degree in IT or an successfully completed apprenticeship in the same field
- Professional working experience with network and firewall components (e.g. Cisco, Fortinet)
- Deep knowledge and experience in operation and troubleshooting in the following areas: Firewalls, VPN, Email Security, Web Proxy, Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer, Cloud Security, Cloud Services
- Good knowledge and experience in operation and troubleshooting in the following manufacturers: Fortinet, F5, HP Aruba
- Working experience in virtualization with VMware and with Windows networks
- Knowledge in shell scripting and tools (python, bash, sed, grep etc.)
- Independent way of working, quick and analytical comprehension and high problem-solving skills
- Being a team-player with a good experience in working in an international environment
- Proficiency in oral and written English, German is desirable
Seize this attractive opportunity now and apply online or by email.
If you have any questions, Mr. Wilke Schütte will be happy to assist you. You can reach us under +49 (0)40 767 55 450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving you application!
Elbhunter Personalberatung GmbH, Ferdinandstrasse 29 - 33, 20095 Hamburg, www.elbhunter.com