Die beste Verbindung zwischen Unternehmen + Bewerbern
Our client is a global, publicly listed biotechnology company with more than 3,500 employees at 13 sites. The headquarter ist located in Hamburg. The key competence is the research on innovative approaches to drug discovery and development for and with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic institutions. By assembling top-class scientists, state-of-the-art technologies as well as substantial experience and expertise in key therapeutic areas including neuroscience, diabetes and complications of diabetes, pain and inflammation, oncology and infectious diseases, our client has established a unique leading position.
At the site in Cologne, Germany, our client is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated
Senior Research Scientist Stem Cell Biology (f/m/d)
- Establish and optimize molecular biology assays in the field of human stem cell biology
- Present research data and provide technical and scientific support across different internal and external research projects
- Lead a team of scientists and research assistants in their day-to-day activities
- Lead multiple projects at the same time and coordinate needed resources
- Develop and lead R&D projects to explore iPSC biology and differentiation strategies
- Establish working routines at the SOP level and create experiments towards meaningful quality controlled experiments of stem cells and of their differentiated progeny
- Establish technology platforms such TR-FRET/ELISA/alpha technology and/or imaging, and establish their use in QC procedures
- Maintain an awareness of cutting edge technical developments and scientific knowledge to improve project performance in your field of expertise and beyond
- Work collaboratively with project teams and customers to meet defined goals in time
- A permanent position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay and annual bonus depending on performance
- Capital forming benefits
- A diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork
Your ideal qualifications:
- PhD in stem cell biology with a strong background in molecular and/or developmental biology or other relevant field
- Several years of experience as a project-leader in an industrial environment; successfully initiated, managed, and concluded R&D projects
- Experience in managing, mentoring, and leading a team
- Experience within the field of iPSC biology and a thorough understanding of differentiation procedures
- Profound knowledge and hands-on expertise in setting-up and driving molecular biological assays
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and produce results against challenging timelines
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and in German
- Willingness to work on weekends regularly
Seize this attractive opportunity now and apply online or by email.
If you have any questions, Nadja Kopania will be happy to assist you. You can reach us under +49 (0)40 30088667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving you application!
Elbhunter Personalberatung GmbH, Ferdinandstrasse 29 - 33, 20095 Hamburg, www.elbhunter.com