Die beste Verbindung zwischen Unternehmen + Bewerbern
Our client is a global, publicly listed biotechnology company with more than 3,500 employees at 13 sites. The headquarter ist located in Hamburg. The key competence is the research on innovative approaches to drug discovery and development for and with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic institutions. Our client has established a unique leading position in the key therapeutic areas of neuroscience, diabetes and complications of diabetes, pain and inflammation, oncology and infectious diseases.
For the Mass Spectrometry department at the site in Munich, Germany, our client is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated
Principal Scientist (f/m/d) - Clinical Proteomics
- Build and manage a proteomics team, and work closely with other functional leads across all organizational sites to support integrated drug discovery programs
- Operate and manage a large scale proteomics platform to enable biomarker discovery, mode of action and target selectivity assessment
- Interface with customers to initiate and manage proteomics studies
- Provide scientific leadership in the field of mass spectrometry based proteomics and constantly improve applied mass spectrometry based proteomics methodologies to deliver first in class service
- A permanent position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay
- Annual bonus depending on performance
- Capital forming benefits
- Subsidization for public transport (MVV Ticket)
- A diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork
Your ideal qualifications:
- PhD degree in biology, biochemistry or related subject
- Significant experience in a Pharma, Biotech or CRO setting with in depth knowledge in the field of mass spectrometry-based proteomics
- Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills that will contribute to manage a high performing proteomics team
- Knowledge in applying high-throughput quantitative proteomics approaches including automation of sample preparation
- Expertise in generating, managing, analyzing and interpreting large scale proteomics datasets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in other related scientific fields such as metabolomics, transcriptomics or bioinformatics is beneficial
Seize this attractive opportunity now and apply online or by email.
If you have any questions, Mr Daniel Maciejewski will be happy to assist you. You can reach us under +49 (0)40 300 88 666 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving you application!
Elbhunter Personalberatung GmbH, Ferdinandstrasse 29 - 33, 20095 Hamburg, www.elbhunter.com