Die beste Verbindung zwischen Unternehmen + Bewerbern
Our client is a global, publicly listed biotechnology company with more than 3,500 employees at 13 sites. The headquarter ist located in Hamburg. The key competence is the research on innovative approaches to drug discovery and development for and with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic institutions. By assembling top-class scientists, state-of-the-art technologies as well as substantial experience and expertise in key therapeutic areas including neuroscience, diabetes and complications of diabetes, pain and inflammation, oncology and infectious diseases, our client has established a unique leading position.
The IT Department in the headquarter in Hamburg, Germany is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated
Head of Global IT Security (f/m/d)
- You are responsible for the planning, further development and operation of an information security management system in accordance with ISO 27001
- You are responsible for the continuous development of the IT security strategy
- You will lead the IT security team
- You support the IT strategies and goals and the company-wide risk management
- You manage projects in the IT security environment
- You cooperate and coordinate with the interface functions Data Protection, Legal, Risk and Global Compliance
- You support and advise the business in the selection and implementation of IT security solutions
- You will support internal and external clients and be responsible for conducting IT audits
- You work internationally and across locations
- A permanent position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay, monthly allowance for public transportation and in-house canteen
- Capital forming benefits and annual bonus depending on performance
- A diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork
Your ideal qualifications:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of IT or have a comparable qualification and several years of experience in the field of Information Security and IT compliance
- You ideally have certifications in the area of Information Security (CISSP, CISA, IT Security Manager, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
- Ideally, you have experience in setting up and operating a SOC (Security Operation Center)
- Ideally, you are familiar with Cobit, ISO 27001, GDPR
- You have a passion for IT security and like to keep up to date with the latest IT security trends
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy being in a team manager role
- You have very good language skills in English, ideally you have proficiency in German as well
- You bring along a basic willingness to travel
Seize this attractive opportunity now and apply online or by email.
If you have any questions, Mr. Wilke Schütte will be happy to assist you. You can reach us under +49 (0)40 767 55 450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving you application!
Elbhunter Personalberatung GmbH, Ferdinandstrasse 29 - 33, 20095 Hamburg, www.elbhunter.com